05 Feb Social Media Marketing Webinar
- May 15, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Venue: Zoom (via your computer!)
Learn how to market your business using Facebook and Instagram and how to effectively reach your target audience. If used correctly and as part of your overall marketing strategy, social media can be one of the best channels to connect and engage with your audience.
Here’s what you will learn:
- The basics of Facebook and Instagram
- Identify where your audience is and how to keep them engaged
- Understand how your customers interact with your brand on social media
- What types of content you should create and what you need to ditch
- Time saving tools for sourcing content, creating images and scheduling all your posts
- How to measure your social media’s effectiveness and report on return on investment (ROI)
- How to create a social media schedule
- Heaps of Tips and Tricks – actionable items to kick start your social media
- Ways to increase traffic to your website from social media
- Pitfalls to avoid
- The basics of social media advertising
What you need to know…
- This workshop is suited for startups, small business owners, or anyone whose role involves marketing for a small/local business.
- The workshop covers beginner to intermediate.
- You will need to have a basic knowledge of Facebook & Instagram.
- You will need to work through Instagram on your Smartphone
- Workbooks will be provided and emailed ahead of time
About Megan Del Borrello
Marketing Strategist Megan has been in the game for 17 years and has worked with numerous start-ups, small to medium enterprises and not for profits. A member of the Australian Institute of Marketing she is also a media commentator and contributor featuring in WA Today, 6PR, Today Tonight Perth, Channel 10, Sydney Morning Herald, Courier Mail, Triple M & ABC 720 Perth.
Megan is a social media speaker, presenting at seminars & conferences, business associations and private companies including APSMA, Reece Plumbing, Nifnex, Swimming Pools and Spa Association WA, District 32 and the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia.