05 Jan Marketing for Small Business | Online
- February 13, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Venue: Zoom (via your computer!)
Not sure where to start when it comes to marketing for your business? In this workshop you’ll discover the key marketing strategies to effectively market and grow your business, current marketing trends, how to map out an actionable marketing plan and a heap of tips and tricks!
Here’s what you’ll learn…
- Key marketing strategies that actually work and how to put them into an actionable plan
- How to identifying your target audience
- How to set achievable marketing objectives and the metrics you need to measure them
- The importance of marketing messages and how to create them
- Cost effective ways to promote your business
- Why you need a great website and how to review yours
- The basics of Google Analytics
- How to start creating valuable content including videos and blogs
- The basics of social media – Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Why building your mailing list is essential!
- A bunch of marketing tips and tricks
What you need to know…
- This workshop is suited for startups, small business owners, or anyone whose role involves marketing for a small/local business. The workshop covers beginner to intermediate.
- This is an interactive workshop. Worksheets will be emailed to you prior.
About Megan Del Borrello
Marketing Strategist & Gloss Marketing Communications Founder, Megan, has been in the game for 17 years and has worked with numerous start-ups, small to medium enterprises and not for profits. A member of the Australian Institute of Marketing she is also a media commentator and contributor featuring in WA Today, 6PR, Today Tonight Perth, Channel 10, Sydney Morning Herald, Courier Mail, Triple M & ABC 720 Perth.
Megan is a social media speaker, presenting at seminars & conferences, business associations and private companies including APSMA, Reece Plumbing, Nifnex, Swimming Pools and Spa Association WA, District 32 and the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia.
This is what previous attendees have said…
“Thank you so much Megan for a great session. I really enjoyed the workshop and I gained so much from it. I would highly recommend your workshops to anyone looking at getting more of an understanding on an ever evolving platform. Looking forward to the next session.” – Patricia Sardelic