29 Dec Facebook Marketing Workshop
- 15th February
February 15, 2018
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Venue: Telethon Speech and Hearing
Learn how to use Facebook to market your business successfully. I will show you the exact same strategies and techniques that I use in my business and with clients.
What Will You Learn?
- How to optimise your Facebook business page
- What types of content you should create
- How to setup a content/posting calendar
- How to reach the people you want to target AND how to keep them engaged
- Understand the Facebook Newsfeed Algorithm
- The power of Facebook Insights and how to understand your business pages’ performance and how to measure your overall Facebook marketing effectiveness
- Facebook Tips and Tricks
- Understand how your customers interact with your brand on Facebook
- The basics of Facebook Advertising
- Facebook tracking pixels
Who should attend?
This workshop is for startups, small business owners, or anyone whose role involves managing a Facebook business page.
- You need to have a Facebook Business page
- Please bring a laptop/tablet
The Presenter – Megan Del Borrello
Megan has over 15 years marketing experience, and is adept in both online and offline marketing, allowing for a truly integrated approach. Having previously been the Managing Director of a Digital Agency she specialises in developing and implementing marketing strategies, social media marketing and campaign development for small to large enterprise. She has a keen interest in educating small business and not for profits to help them understand the online space.
Megan is a member of the Australian Institute of Marketing and a Board Member and the Marketing and Communications Chair of 100 Women a Perth based not for profit. She is also a regular media commentator and contributor featuring in WA Today, 6PR, Sydney Morning Herald, Courier Mail, Triple M & ABC 720 Perth.
Megan speaks/presents at seminars, business associations and private companies including APSMA, Reece Plumbing, SPASA WA, District 32 and Nifnex.