06 Jan Facebook Marketing Webinar
- March 21, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Venue: Zoom (via your computer!)
Learn how to market your business using Facebook and reach your target audience.
Here’s what you’ll learn…
- How to optimise your Facebook business page
- What types of content you should create and what you need to ditch
- How to setup a content/posting calendar
- How to reach the people you want to target AND how to keep them engaged
- Understanding the Facebook Newsfeed Algorithm
- The power of Facebook Insights and how to understand your business pages’ performance and how to measure your overall Facebook marketing effectiveness
- Facebook Tips and Tricks – actionable items to kick start your Facebook!
- The importance of Facebook Live video and why its one of the best ways to engage your audience
What you need to know…
- This workshop is suited for startups, small business owners, or anyone whose role involves marketing for a small/local business. The workshop covers beginner to intermediate.
- You must have a Facebook business page set up prior to the workshop.
- This is an interactive workshop. Worksheets will be emailed to you prior.
- This workshop will be recorded and a link sent to attendees
Once you register you will be sent a link to Zoom.
About Megan Del Borrello
Marketing Strategist Megan has been in the game for 17 years and has worked with numerous start-ups, small to medium enterprises and not for profits. A member of the Australian Institute of Marketing she is also a media commentator and contributor featuring in WA Today, 6PR, Today Tonight Perth, Channel 10, Sydney Morning Herald, Courier Mail, Triple M & ABC 720 Perth.
Megan is a social media speaker, presenting at seminars & conferences, business associations and private companies including APSMA, Reece Plumbing, Nifnex, Swimming Pools and Spa Association WA, District 32 and the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia.