04 May Facebook Marketing Live Online Workshop
- June 20, 2018
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Facebook engagement is dropping due to the news feed changes earlier in the year. But it doesn’t mean you should forget about the platform for your business, it is still effective, if done right!
Join me LIVE via Zoom as we go through:
• How to optimise your Facebook business page
• What types of content you should create and what you need to ditch
• How to setup a content/posting calendar
• How to reach the people you want to target AND how to keep them engaged
• Understanding the Facebook Newsfeed Algorithm
• The power of Facebook Insights and how to understand your business pages’ performance and how to
measure your overall Facebook marketing effectiveness
• Facebook Tips and Tricks – actionable items to kick start your Facebook!
• The importance of Facebook Live video and why its one of the best ways to engage your audience
Who should attend?
This workshop is for startups, small business owners, marketing staff or anyone whose role involves managing a Facebook business page.
This is a beginner to intermediate level workshop. You must have a Facebook business page already set up as we will not be showing how to do this.
Once you register you will be sent a link to Zoom.
The Presenter – Megan Del Borrello
Megan has over 15 years marketing experience, and is adept in both online and offline marketing, allowing for a truly integrated approach. Having previously been the Managing Director of a Digital Agency she specialises in developing and implementing marketing strategies, social media marketing and campaign development for small to large enterprise. She has a keen interest in educating small business and not for profits to help them understand the online space.
Megan is a member of the Australian Institute of Marketing and a Board Member and the Marketing and Communications Chair of 100 Women a Perth based not for profit. She is also a regular media commentator and contributor featuring in WA Today, 6PR, Sydney Morning Herald, Courier Mail, Triple M & ABC 720 Perth.
Megan speaks/presents at seminars, business associations and private companies including APSMA, Reece Plumbing, SPASA WA, Master Painter and Decorators Association, District 32 and Nifnex.