06 Jan Facebook Advertising
- February 20, 2019
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Venue: The State Buildings
Unsure if you’re utilising Facebook advertising correctly or still haven’t started as you don’t know where to begin? Facebook advertising gives you the ability to reach your audience as it’s one of the most targeted forms of advertising you can do. And if you’re not undertaking it and your competitors are, they’re growing their business and getting what could be your new clients.
This workshop will help you with what you need to know to create successful Facebook ad campaigns to promote and grow your business.
Here’s what you’ll learn…
- The benefits of Facebook advertising
- How to set up Ads Manager correctly
- How to define your target audience
- The different types of audiences you can create (we will spend time creating them!)
- How to create your tracking pixel and why it’s important
- How to create effective Facebook Campaigns and the different objectives
- More about Facebook Advertising: Campaigns, Ad Sets and Ads
- Facebook Ads: Bidding Budgets and Schedules
- How to set up retargeting
- Tips, tricks and best practices for successful ongoing Facebook ad campaigns
What you need to know…
- This workshop is suited for startups, small business owners, or anyone whose role involves marketing for a small/local business. The workshop covers beginner to intermediate.
- You will need to have a basic knowledge of Facebook, a business page set up and an ad account created.
- You must bring a laptop. Phones and tablets are not ideal. We will be working in Ads Manager as we progress through the workshop.
- Workbooks will be provided.
- Tea, coffee and snacks provided.
This is what previous attendees have said…
“The Facebook advertising beginners workshop was very informative and helpful. I would definitely recommend it, so much so that the group I was with immediately asked if a day-long workshop would be possible as we were all keen to learn more!”- Karine Carroll
About Megan Del Borrello
Marketing Strategist Megan has been in the game for 17 years and has worked with numerous start-ups, small to medium enterprises and not for profits. A member of the Australian Institute of Marketing she is also a media commentator and contributor featuring in WA Today, 6PR, Today Tonight Perth, Channel 10, Sydney Morning Herald, Courier Mail, Triple M & ABC 720 Perth.
Megan is a social media speaker, presenting at seminars & conferences, business associations and private companies including APSMA, Reece Plumbing, Nifnex, Swimming Pools and Spa Association WA, District 32 and the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia.