29 Dec Facebook Advertising Workshop
- March 17, 2018
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Venue: Telethon Speech and Hearing
Create successful Facebook Campaigns to promote and grow your business. This workshop will help you to better understand Facebook advertising and how to utilize your budget to gain an effective ROI.
Here’s a bit about what we’ll go through
- How to define your target audience
- The different types of audiences you can create – custom and lookalike
- How to create your tracking pixel
- How to create your first effective Facebook Ad
- More about Facebook Advertising: Campaigns, Ad Sets and Ads
- Facebook Ads: Bidding Budgets and Schedules
- The basics of A/B Split testing
- Messenger Ads
- Facebook Reporting
Who should attend?
This workshop is suited for anyone that has an active Facebook page that wants to take it to the next level.
- Light Refreshments
- You need to have a Facebook Business page setup
The Presenter – Megan Del Borrello
Megan has over 15 years marketing experience, and is adept in both online and offline marketing, allowing for a truly integrated approach. Having previously been the Managing Director of a Digital Agency she specialises in developing and implementing marketing strategies, social media marketing and campaign development for small to large enterprise. She has a keen interest in educating small business and not for profits to help them understand the online space.
Megan is a member of the Australian Institute of Marketing and a Board Member and the Marketing and Communications Chair of 100 Women a Perth based not for profit. She is also a regular media commentator and contributor featuring in WA Today, 6PR, Sydney Morning Herald, Courier Mail, Triple M & ABC 720 Perth.
Megan speaks/presents at seminars, business associations and private companies including APSMA, Reece Plumbing, SPASA WA, District 32 and Nifnex.