21 May Facebook Advertising Advanced
- November 10, 2018
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Venue: Telethon Speech and Hearing
Are you currently tinkering with Facebook Advertising but not sure if it’s working for you? Are you ready to take your Facebook advertising to the next level and learn how to take advantage of Facebook Ads so you’re driving traffic and sales to your website?
Fantastic! Facebook advertising is such a highly effective platform and when done right can propel your business forward. It’s way more than just boosting a post or creating a campaign and setting and forgetting.
In this 3-hour workshop you’ll learn:
• How to manage campaigns effectively and stay organised in Ads Manager
• Advanced advertising options including Messenger Ads and Chatbots
• Why split testing your ads is so important and the ways to do this
• More about Custom and Lookalike audiences
• How to ensure that your ad goes to the right people, with the right message
• How to work video into your core strategy
• When and how to review your Facebook ads, what you look for and how to tweak underperforming campaigns
• How to spend your ad budget more efficiently
• What a UTM Parameter is and why it’s essential for tracking
Who should attend?
This workshop is suited foranyone that is currently undertaking Facebook advertising and can navigate Ads Manager and may have previously attended our Facebook Advertising Workshop.
This is not a workshop for beginners.
Attendees must bring a laptop (no tablets or phones.) There is a limit of 10 people for this workshop.
The Presenter – Megan Del Borrello
Megan has over 15 years marketing experience, and is adept in both online and offline marketing, allowing for a truly integrated approach. Having previously beenthe Managing Director of a Digital Agency she specialises in developing and implementing marketing strategies, social media marketing and campaign development for small to large enterprise. She has a keen interest ineducating small business and not for profits to help them understand the online space.
Megan is a member of the Australian Institute of Marketing and a Board Member and the Marketing and Communications Chair of 100 Women a Perth based not for profit. She is also a regular media commentator and contributor featuring in WA Today, 6PR, Sydney Morning Herald, Courier Mail, Triple M & ABC 720 Perth.
Megan speaks/presents at seminars, business associations and private companies including APSMA, Reece Plumbing, SPASAWA, District 32, Master Painters and Decorators and Nifnex.