11 Sep Instagram Workshop – Busselton
- October 7, 2017
10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Venue: Abbey Beach Resort
Learn Instagram from the people who actually successfully use it in our own businesses and know what works well!
Whether your business is a product or service we’ll teach you how to market your business on Instagram and become Instasavvy! You’ll learn all about Instagram and its algorithm and how to:
- How Instagram works and its algorithm
- The best way to gain real followers
- Effective use of hashtags
- How to find hashtags for your business
- How to keep your followers engaged
- Plan your content for your feed
- Instagram Tips and tricks
- The difference between a personal and business profile
- What are Instagram stories and how to make them work for your business
- All about Instagram Insights
- Setting goals for Instagram
- The basics of Instagram advertising
Who should attend?
This workshop is suited for anyone that wants to learn more about marketing their business on Instagram. It’s best if you already have an Instagram profile set up.
Megan Del Borrello
Megan has over 15 years marketing experience, and is adept in both online and offline marketing, allowing for a truly integrated approach. Having previously been the Managing Director of a Digital Agency she specialises in developing and implementing marketing strategies, social media marketing and campaign development for small to large enterprise.
She has a keen interest in educating small business and not for profits to help them understand the online space. Megan is also a member of the Australian Institute of Marketing and a Board Member and the Marketing and Communications Chair of 100 Women a Perth based not for profit.
Katrina has worked in the marketing industry for the last 8 years after completing her Degree in Marketing & Public Relations. Having worked as an Agency Manager at a Digital Agency, she has extensive experience with website design and development, implementing marketing strategies, email marketing and social media. Katrina enjoys working with business to maximise their return on investment online and offline.
Megan and Katrina have also been speakers for various seminars, business associations and private companies including APSMA, MFAA, Reece Plumbing and SPASAWA.